We are a values driven organization putting Relationships FIRST. EagleBank is focused on being Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted. By prioritizing meaningful connections with our customers, employees, and shareholders, we relentlessly deliver the most compelling, valuable service to our community. EagleBank (NASDAQ - EGBN) was founded to meet the financial needs of local business owners in Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. With genuine connections, we provide custom financial solutions, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the community.
EagleBank is committed to being a workplace of inclusion, equity, respect, and acceptance. We celebrate diversity and intentionally seek out opportunities to learn from one another’s experience. We believe employees are essential to the building of relationships and we prioritize investing in employee growth and wellbeing. Throughout your EagleBank career, our commitment is to provide you with a variety of competitive benefits, recognition, training and development, and the knowledge that your contribution adds value to the company and our community. Employee involvement is fostered through resource groups, mentorship programs, community service, and scholarship opportunities for continued education. With features including wellness discounts, healthcare premium sharing, employer funding in your HSA account, and 100% 401(k) matching up to 4%, we pride ourselves in the ways we support our internal relationships.
The success of this position is reliant on face-to-face interaction and requires 100% on-site work.
The Teller provides consistent, quality service to customers while handling their transactions in a prompt and efficient manner. Assist customers with financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments. Ensure confidentiality of customer information. Identify and refer sales opportunities to the platform. Comply with policies, procedures, rules and regulations, and complete training requirements as warranted for the position.
- One year of cash handling experience
- One year of customer service experience
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to external and internal customers.
- Accurately processes deposits, withdrawals, and other financial related transactions (loan payments,
- cashier’s checks, etc.) for customers. Accurately balances cash drawer and transactions daily.
- Answer basic questions regarding EagleBank products and services. Responsible for recognizing and referring sales opportunities.
- Follow all policies and procedures as they pertain to the performance of the position (Teller Manual, Security, BSA, CTR filing, etc.).
- Assist with daily Branch opening procedures to ensure that the branch is open on time and ready to conduct business. Assist with Branch closing procedures.
- Assist Head Teller/BM/BSM with preparation of monthly audit package.
- Assist with duties performed under dual control, customer inquiries, account research, check orders, etc. May act as back-up to vault custodian as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of cash shipments per procedures, ensuring adequate currency supplies at all times.
- Timely completion of required training.
- High School Diploma
- One year of teller experience
- Bank core system knowledge; FIS preferred
- Exhibits professionalism with internal and external customers
- Strong math skills
- General working knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of office equipment such as fax machine, scanner/copier, multi-line phone
- This position requires flexibility in the work schedule, to include assisting at other branch locations when necessary.
- There may be Saturday hours required.
Don't meet all the requirements? We encourage you to still apply if you think you are the right person to join our community. We are always interested connecting with people inspired by our mission and values. If you aren’t hired for this position, your resume will remain available for the next year and might be considered for future openings. Note: You can update your resume as often as needed.