Special Assets Administrative Assistant
Provides administrative and clerical support to the Special Assets Department.
- Prepare default and acceleration letters for Special Asset Officers, as appropriate.
- Prepare all correspondence, as appropriate.
- Assist with all aspects of quarterly reporting.
- Assist with communicating with customers such as borrowers regarding past due payments – working closely with management.
- Image and copy all financial and legal documentation.
- Administer the collateral audit request process
- Maintain the calendars.
- Order requests for appraisals and other documentation requests.
- Process credit card payments and general ledger tickets.
- Process expenses and maintain expense spreadsheet.
- Maintain inventory of standard office items and order supplies, as needed.
- Promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring to customers to appropriate staff for new services.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Attends seminars and meetings, as appropriate.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and Bank goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Office and general office equipment.
- Working knowledge of a bank core processing system preferred. IBS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of records management systems preferred.
- The ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Local travel, as required.
- Exceptional ability to deal with sensitive, confidential and detailed material in a professional manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and meet performance targets while maintaining accuracy
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. A 4-year college degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years of administrative experience required. Lending environment or financial institution preferred.
- Working knowledge of records management systems preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 701