CategoryAccounting and Finance
Job Location7830 Old Georgetown RoadBethesda, Maryland
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded specifically to address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
The Solutions Developer role is responsible for developing solutions in the form of software applications and data models to support business stakeholders.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop applications using Visual Studio, ASP.NET VB.NET, and SQL Server.
- Develop reports in partnership with internal stakeholders using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Power BI and SAP Business Objects.
- Provide supporting documentation for all phases of development/implementation.
- Handle daily production support requests for reports and applications.
- Support existing Microsoft Access applications as well as other legacy reporting
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Technologies, Processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize internal applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- 2 years of experience in the following
- Database reporting, report writing, data manipulation and application development
- Data integration and reporting in a banking or finance environment
- Developing and implementing applications using SDLC methodology
- 2 years banking industry experience with strong knowledge of lending/deposit product
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitiude