Service Desk Analyst
Job Location11900 Bournefield Way, Suite 150Silver Spring, Maryland
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Perform user support tasks related to the support, maintenance, and administration of the end-user computing environment, including basic network services, hardware, and software.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and resolve end-user technical issues including password resets, desktop and printer configurations and issuing quick fix instructions..
- Prioritize and escalate issues as required.
- Provide end-user training and support.
- Performs Service Desk and field support tasks as required
- Configure and install hardware, software, and applications.
- Responsible for documenting any network or PC-related functions including report review, notification and maintenance of network management reports from vendors .
- Perform maintenance and tracking of PC parts inventory and proper charging of cost centers.
- Assist remote and mobile users.
- Set up and maintain video conferencing network.
- Ensures the timely resolution of network configuration and implementation issues with vend or.
- As required, create, update, and maintain information technology process and procedures.
- Support EagleBank’s Asset Management Program.
- One year of experience with desktop support or PC hardware and software installation.
- Experience supporting desktops in a Citrix environment preferred.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of how server and workstations communicate.
- Familiar with Help Desk support.
- Proficient in MS Office.