Service Desk Analyst II
Job Location11900 Bournefield Way, Suite 150, Silver Spring, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 19 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and eight in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Perform remote and desk-side support in a windows environment and for several business applications. Responsible for assisting customers The candidate shall be prepared to perform resolution of workstation issues (diagnosis/remediation, application install/configuration/removal, performance analysis/tuning).
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Grows general knowledge of current corporate, division, and tech-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Basic Software and application installations and computer hardware builds.
- Provision and decommission end user computing resources.
- Prioritize issues and escalate as required.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Active Directory Administration - Sets up Users, Security Group, Distribution Groups, service accounts, vendor accounts, PC setup, name changes, employee transfers & terminations, cleanup of objects and containers, troubleshooting, changing permissions.
- Exchange Administration – Sets up mailboxes, public folder and calendars, permission configurations, sharing mailboxes. Creates and administers distribution and security groups.
- Citrix Administration - profile administration and troubleshooting, printing, publishing of applications, application server administrations, permissions and session releases. End user support on using Citrix.
- Virtual Machines - VSphere - Customize desktops once deployed, installation of software and software upgrades.
- Perform EPO Administrative tasks under the guidance of the EPO administrator, RightFax administration, Remote Administration, Blackberry Administration. End User support of systems.
- VPN/Remote Access Administration and support.
- Setup, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot operating systems, Microsoft Office and Windows Hardware Support.
- Local Software Support including installing, configuring and maintenance.
- Resolve problems reported by end users for personal computers, cellphones and knowledge of network equipment.
- Work with vendor to manage minor projects/tasks. This may include application installs, updates, troubleshooting, documentation etc.
- Documentation of support solutions and procedures; i.e. Helpdesk troubleshooting, procedures, etc.
- Hardware support, Workstations, printers, multi-functional scan devices, branch capture scanners, advanced scanner units, switches, and patch panels.
- Provide second level remote support for WAN/LAN and application issues - Remote assist and troubleshoot locations when communications issues occurs.
- Frequent travel between Bank sites to assist users, resolve problems, and install hardware and software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in Network/Desktop Support environment.
- College degree preferred
- Experience supporting desktops in a Citrix environment preferred.
- Experience supporting cloud-based technology preferred
Required Certifications, Licenses or systems needed :
- MS Windows Desktop
- MS Active Directory
- MS Office Suite
Preferred Certifications, Licenses or systems:
- Citrix experience
- Mac OS experience helpful
- A+, Network+, or Security+
- MCP Certification – Microsoft Certified Professional
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong System Administration knowledge.
- Strong Desktop Support knowledge.
- Strong Active Directory\Exchange Administration knowledge.
- Strong Citrix Management knowledge.
- Hardware/Software support knowledge.
- Vendor Management knowledge.
- Strong Software Installations and configurations knowledge.
- Servers/Desktops/Printers/Scanners knowledge.
- Strong Remote Access Support services knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Office 2010.