Job LocationSilver Spring, MD
Serves as the first impression of EagleBank by assisting in sourcing and recruitment efforts for the Bank’s overall strategic plan and vision. Establishes ongoing effective relationships with associations, community organizations, and schools/universities to expand and enhance a talent pipeline. Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to employment practices. Supports the full life-cycle recruiting process and assists in supporting retention efforts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in high volume recruiting, interviews, evaluates and completes the pre-employment process on selected applicants according to FDIC regulations and applicable employment laws.
- Partners with management to learn about open positions and reviews job description content to ensure the information is accurate, relevant and up to date.
- Identifies appropriate recruiting methods, through utilization of job boards, internet sites, social media, cold calling and networking strategies to build a talent pipeline.
- Prepares reports to analyze and evaluate recruiting and retention metrics.
- Identifies and recommends cost-saving recruiting alternatives to minimize expenses.
- Attends community events, college campus career fairs and networking events in order to build a database of potential candidates for existing and future hiring needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- 5 years of experience in corporate recruiting, high-volume, or agency recruiting.
Preferred Experience, Certifications, Licenses:
- Previous experience recruiting for banking or financial institutions strongly preferred.
- Professional Recruiter Certification preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previous experience working in an Application Tracking System. OpenHire preferred.
- The ability to demonstrate strong sourcing and interviewing techniques.
- Knowledge of employment law and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1000