CategoryAdvertising, Marketing and PR
Job LocationBethesda, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Responsible for the administration and coordination of all aspects of the company’s marketing activities such as Bank sponsored events, advertising, company merchandising, PR, web maintenance, new product introduction and customer communications, with a particular emphasis on social media. Actively uses LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Glassdoor and other web platforms to professionally represent the EagleBank brand online. Organizes and coordinates employee meetings, seminars, trade shows, client receptions, branch openings, and any other bank sponsored events.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops social media strategy, content planning, creative design and manages all social media channels to include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Glassdoor (for HR strategy) and others, as necessary.
- Regular monitoring and reporting on all social media channels.
- Stays current with social media trends to incorporate new concepts in the social media plan.
- Conducts and documents regular competitive reviews of websites and social media presence
- Designs and creates print, digital advertisements and collateral materials for in-house requests.
- Requests & approves print jobs (collateral materials, invitations, mailers, etc.) as needed, and distributes accordingly.
- Post changes to the Bank's website, Intranet and provides regular QA checks on website.
- Assists in the planning, coordination & management of bank sponsored internal and external events.
- Manages multi-tactic lead generation campaigns to various industries from inception to lead tracking.
- Manages the tracking & measurement of various marketing initiatives to decipher trends, including: website metrics, social media metrics, and campaign metrics.
- Manages vendor and partner relationships to stay on strategy, timeline and budget.
- Helps to develop customer email strategy & manages the email campaigns (creative, message, measurement) through CRM.
- Monitors inventory levels, orders & distributes promotional items, as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field or 5 additional years of direct experience.
3-5 years Marketing experience in an internal corporate marketing department or creative agency/consulting firm.
Prior experience running marketing campaigns.
Marketing Project Management experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient knowledge of online/social media channels to include strategies, content and design.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in using MAC.
- Must be a strong communicator, copywriter & proofer. Diligent attention to details.
- Essential understanding of market research, product development, advertising, and public relations.
- General working knowledge of MS Office.
EagleBank promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.