Loan Servicing Systems Operations Analyst
Job LocationSilver Spring, MD
Responsible for managing projects internal to the Department and providing support to others in the Department on the processes and software products that are used. This position provides functional support and performs the necessary setups and configurations to support others using these systems. In addition, this person will provide deeper technical support for the Department that not only includes day-to-day issue tracking and resolutions, but also plays a business analyst role, extracting information from these systems, performing and planning system workflow process improvements and providing system support.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze research and document potential resolution of complex Department workflow issues for Manager’s approval and eventual delivery. Also, assist Manager to identify workflow process improvement opportunities.
- Implement, maintain and enhance loan servicing systems and processes. Analyze system usage and provide recommendations for improvements and training.
- Identify and assist with implementations of enhancements to the systems used for servicing and reporting.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and correct systems issues as needed.
- Assist various Departmental and system related projects through entire life cycle. Includes project planning, identifying team members throughout the Department to assist, conducting team meetings, establishing meeting agendas, issue and action item development and resolution, and coordinating appropriate communications.
- Develop ad-hoc queries and reports using various desktop query tools such as FIS IBS Business Analytics.
- Gather Department production statistics for ongoing monthly reporting to management. Must be able to provide statistics for trend analysis.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures for any technical processes within the Department.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or additional four years of relevant experience is required.
- 5 years of experience in system or business analyst positions, financial applications and/or transactional processing management experience.
- 3 years of experience managing and supporting a complex software application for large user base (100+).
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1005