Loan Servicing Production Specialist
CategoryAccounting and Finance
Job Location11900 Bournefield Way, Suite 150Silver Spring, Maryland
Tracking Code1576 - 948
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates banking offices in Suburban, Maryland, the District of Columbia; and in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Responsible for setting up all types of new loans into the bank’s core system (IBS) Integrated Banking System, timely and accurately. Perform variety of loan servicing activities such as; account maintenance, change of address, auto debit, payment adjustments, timely, and in accordance with department policy. Processes loan payments and pay offs, mail out loan statements, and process General Ledger entries using PeopleSoft. Review reports and perform other duties as assigned.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Book new notes, after reviewing all pertinent loan documents and approvals. Read pertinent loan documents and extract the necessary information to properly set up loans onto IBS. Review for accuracy and completeness, after booking loans.
- Complete review of customer records in IBS within Department prescribed timelines of booking to ensure quality control.
- Process account maintenance, and email requests as assigned, may require research and document review in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review / process daily reports as assigned such as Rejected Items, Auto debit/ACH, Change of Address, Daily Transactions etc.
- Prepares monthly reports; including formatting, organizing and delivery of the reports.
- Process loan payments and payoffs.
- Mail loan statements/notices daily.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Completion of specialized banking or finance courses preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of loan servicing, loan documentation or related job experience in the financial industry.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products, preferably proficient in MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Familiar with General Ledger balancing and common banking transactions.