Loan Servicing Production Specialist II
Job LocationSilver Spring, MD
Book new loans, modifications, renewals, extensions, change in terms timely, and accurately. Review new loans, modifications, renewals, and extensions, post booking for completeness and accuracy. Monitor and review tickler report to ensure that proper changes to rates, billing, amortization, and other maintenances are processed in accordance to the promissory note. Review various monitoring and/or maintenance reports as assigned. Process charge offs and non-accrual. Assist in cross-training new hires and provide ongoing support as necessary. Provide accurate information to requests received from internal and external customers via phone or email, in a timely manner.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Books modifications/renewals after reviewing all necessary loan documents.
- Books new notes into IBS after reviewing all necessary loan documents.
- Processes ticklers that have been set as reminders to perform account maintenance to existing notes.
- Reviews new notes and modifications/renewals for accuracy and takes the necessary corrective actions within specified time period.
- Images copies of reviews and other supporting documents, to corrections, in to Vision Content.
- Monitors and assigns email requests to other members in the group to ensure completion of requests within 24hrs. This is a rotating function.
- Processes charge off and non-accrual within the same day the request is received.
- Reviews/completes maintenance and activity reports as assigned. Takes corrective actions, if needed, to avoid customer impact or audit violations.
- Assists in cross-training with departmental functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required. Two year degree in business, finance or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial and/or construction loan servicing, loan documentation or related job experience in the financial industry.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proficient in MS Office particularly MS Excel and MS Word.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills, be detailed oriented with a commitment to a high level of data integrity and accuracy.
- Knowledge of General Ledger balancing and common banking transactions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.