Loan Servicing and Operations Manager
We are a values driven organization putting Relationships FIRST. EagleBank is focused on being Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted. By prioritizing meaningful connections with our customers, employees, and shareholders, we relentlessly deliver the most compelling, valuable service to our community. EagleBank (NASDAQ - EGBN) was founded to meet the financial needs of local business owners in Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. With genuine connections, we provide custom financial solutions, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the community.
EagleBank is committed to being a workplace of inclusion, equity, respect, and acceptance. We celebrate diversity and intentionally seek out opportunities to learn from one another’s experience. We believe employees are essential to the building of relationships and we prioritize investing in employee growth and wellbeing. Throughout your EagleBank career, our commitment is to provide you with a variety of competitive benefits, recognition, training and development, and the knowledge that your contribution adds value to the company and our community. Employee involvement is fostered through resource groups, mentorship programs, community service, and scholarship opportunities for continued education. With features including wellness discounts, healthcare premium sharing, employer funding in your HSA account, and 100% 401(k) matching up to 4%, we pride ourselves in the ways we support our internal relationships.
We understand the need to be creative and flexible when it comes to telecommuting and other alternative work arrangements. This position is eligible for our hybrid remote work program which allows employees to work remotely two days a week. This position has flexibility in choosing which two days, in addition to Wednesday, will be worked in the Silver Spring, MD office.
The newly created Loan Servicing and Operations Manager oversees the Bank's loan operations functions, including loan funding, loan production/booking, and loan exception tracking. This position is responsible for working with Risk, Compliance, various lending business lines and executive leadership to mitigate risk and recommend operational strategies to support business growth. Accountable for providing timely, accurate loan reporting, balancing, disbursing, processing, and customer service to support all loan activity, the manager will ensure various department teams are working efficiently, in coordination with one another and with other areas of the Bank. Serving as the senior point of contact for other departments when questions or issues arise that involve Loan Servicing or Loan Operations, this role supports subsidiary teams and departments through training and serving as a source of knowledge. It will be critical to remain current with industry best practices and new system capabilities in consultation with the Loan Systems Administrator. Additionally, this position assists with reporting requirements on the Bank's loan portfolios.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in commercial and consumer loan servicing with strong operations background in a service bureau environment.
- Minimum of 10 years in roles of progressive leadership responsibility.
- Advanced knowledge of credit, banking, loan operations/documentation, and the associated operational risks.
- Knowledge of commercial, construction, real estate, and consumer loan products and processing.
- Thorough understanding of banking policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to carry out instructions, and instruct others, train personnel, read analyze and interpret documents.
- Ability to plan Department activities, set objectives, develop strategies, budgeting, delegating, motivating, and directing employees to the desired outcome.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
Don't meet all the requirements? We encourage you to still apply if you think you are the right person to join our community. We are always interested connecting with people inspired by our mission and values. If you aren’t hired for this position, your resume will remain available for the next year and might be considered for future openings. Note: You can update your resume as often as needed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1235