Loan Operations Manager
Job Location11900 Bournefield Way, Suite 150Silver Spring, Maryland
We are a values driven organization putting Relationships FIRST. EagleBank is focused on being Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted. By prioritizing meaningful connections with our customers, employees, and shareholders, we relentlessly deliver the most compelling, valuable service to our community. EagleBank (NASDAQ - EGBN) was founded to meet the financial needs of local business owners in Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. With genuine connections, we provide custom financial solutions, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the community.
EagleBank is committed to being a workplace of inclusion, equity, respect, and acceptance. We celebrate diversity and intentionally seek out opportunities to learn from one another’s experience. We believe employees are essential to the building of relationships and we prioritize investing in employee growth and wellbeing. Throughout your EagleBank career, our commitment is to provide you with a variety of competitive benefits, recognition, training and development, and the knowledge that your contribution adds value to the company and our community. Employee involvement is fostered through resource groups, mentorship programs, community service, and scholarship opportunities for continued education. With features including wellness discounts, healthcare premium sharing, employer funding in your HSA account, and 100% 401(k) matching up to 4%, we pride ourselves in the ways we support our internal relationships.
We understand the need to be creative and flexible when it comes to telecommuting and other alternative work arrangements. This position is eligible for our hybrid remote work program which allows employees to work remotely two days a week. This position has flexibility in choosing which two days, in addition to Wednesday, will be worked in the Silver Spring, MD office.
The Loan Operations Manager oversees the Bank's Loan Servicing production tracking, quality, efficiency and control functions, including loan funding, loan production/booking, quality control and loan exception tracking. Accountable for meeting department SLAs via providing timely, accurate loan reporting, balancing, disbursing, processing and customer service to support all loan and related activities. Ensures various department teams are working efficiently and in coordination with one another and with other areas of the Bank. As a Subject matter Expert (SME), serves as a point of contact for other departments when questions or issues arise that involve Loan Servicing. Supports subsidiary teams and departments through training and serving as a source of knowledge. Assists with reporting requirements on the Bank's loan portfolios. Manages relevant projects to drive process improvements and remediation of issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field. Four additional years of commercial lending operations experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 10 years in commercial and consumer loan operations with strong operations background
- 7 years in a leadership role managing and mentoring supervisory and first-level managers in a production setting.
- Advanced knowledge of banking operations, credit, and loan documentation.
- Thorough understanding of banking policies and procedures.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to instruct/mentor others, train personnel, read analyze and interpret documents.
- Ability to recognize risks and issues, then proactively develop solutions in an environment of partnership with relevant internal and external associates.
- Ability to plan department activities, set objectives, develop strategies, budgeting, delegating, mentoring/motivating, and directing employees to the desired outcome.
- Knowledge of commercial, construction, real estate, and consumer loan products and processing.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; expert in Excel.