Designs, develops and implements training programs as needed throughout the bank with direction and support from the Training and Organizational Development Manager. Creates online training, visual aids and job aids with defined training software and updates all training materials when needed.
- Conduct needs assessments and instructional analysis to support the Bank’s strategic objectives.
- Prepare outlines and storyboards for training project planning.
- Design and develop online learning modules using Instructional Design Software.
- Design and develop training systems procedural manuals and learning aids for training programs.
- Act as administrator for the company’s Learning Management System.
- Other duties as assigned.
Learning and Development
- Develop effective eLearning and classroom based training material.
- Occasionally facilitates and conducts training sessions to support individual and departmental training needs.
- Assist in developing metrics for measuring training effectiveness.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia, tutorials and reference guides.
- Manage the Bank’s education assistance program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Intermediate working experience with SharePoint required.
- Proficient use of Captivate Instructional Design software required. Proficient use of Camtasia Instruction Design software strongly preferred.
- Experience managing a Learning Management System required; Cornerstone preferred.
- Expertise in adapting instructional content to meet specific learning needs required.
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Must be able to travel to all Bank locations.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Display a high level of confidence and comfort when addressing all levels of personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to captivate and engage.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on the most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or related field required.
- At least two (2) years of prior experience in an Instructional Design role, from the analysis phase to the evaluation phase, required.
- Working experience in the financial services/banking industries preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 658