Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst
Job Location11900 Bournefield Way, Suite 150, Silver Spring, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
This position manages the provisioning, access, and compliance of select EagleBank Systems and applications using an Identity and Access Management (IAM) system. Primary responsibility for the IAM Analyst would be to support initiatives associated with identity access and entitlements within EagleBank. The IAM Analyst will provide business and technical analysis for IAM projects, operational support for the IAM Tools associated processes and support the IAM platform which includes, but is not limited, to analyzing user access roles, permissions, and profiles to establish user provisioning within all EagleBank applications, enable access Certifications/Reviews, manage the IAM automated lifecycle management and provisioning.
Emphasis is placed on accurate, least privilege access enablement and verification. This position is the point person for IAM issue escalation, IAM metrics reporting and demand management. The incumbent will be measured on how well he/she is able to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of IAM services to the EagleBank business. This position is also responsible for leading and validating regular access and entitlement reviews using Campaigns.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with lines of business, system, and network administrators to develop and manage role-based access control groups for ensuring appropriate access to information systems, applications, and data.
- Responsible for analyzing user access roles, permissions and profiles to establish user provisioning within all EagleBank applications.
- Work closely with Application, System, and Network Engineers to solicit requirements for managing identities, reviewing existing rules and standards, and implementing best practices for user access management.
- Consult with Human Resources to ensure appropriate access profile and business role alignment.
- Ensuring the IAM Tool is configured appropriately to manage, assign and provision user permissions.
- As the administrator for the IAM Tool, perform day-to-day support activities to ensure operational excellence of the IAM platform including monitoring, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Participate in the installation, integration, deployment, and support of IAM tools and products
- Enable using the IAM Tool, the employee user account provisioning and de-provisioning, including Active Directory and SaaS applications.
- Collaborate with IT Teams to establish and maintain user IDs, Roles, Permission sets across the Bank applications.
- Maintain and update documentation (process, procedure) related to IAM.
- Participate in revisions and updates of Internal Controls related to IAM.
- Interact with other Information Security staff to identify and address potential concerns and necessary remediation connected to IAM.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience in the area of application systems support or administration, business analysis or software implementation.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing and administering Information Security/ Information Technology tools
- 2+ years’ prior experience using IAM tools to establish user access roles, permissions, and profiles or similar technical role
- Experienced in the installation, deployment, upgrade and overall support of IAM tools
- Experience working with Cloud Service Providers including Azure and O365
- Familiar with the following:
- Identity Governance and Administration
- Active Directory and LDAP protocols
- Single Sign On & Federation using ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services)
- Multi-Factor authentication using Google Authenticator and RSA MFA
Certification (not mandatory)
- Windows System Administration
- Administration of any reputable IAM Tools