Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst - Operations
We are a values driven organization putting Relationships FIRST. EagleBank is focused on being Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted. By prioritizing meaningful connections with our customers, employees, and shareholders, we relentlessly deliver the most compelling, valuable service to our community. EagleBank (NASDAQ - EGBN) was founded to meet the financial needs of local business owners in Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. With genuine connections, we provide custom financial solutions, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the community.
EagleBank is committed to being a workplace of inclusion, equity, respect, and acceptance. We celebrate diversity and intentionally seek out opportunities to learn from one another’s experience. We believe employees are essential to the building of relationships and we prioritize investing in employee growth and wellbeing. Throughout your EagleBank career, our commitment is to provide you with a variety of competitive benefits, recognition, training and development, and the knowledge that your contribution adds value to the company and our community. Employee involvement is fostered through resource groups, mentorship programs, community service, and scholarship opportunities for continued education. With features including wellness discounts, healthcare premium sharing, employer funding in your HSA account, and 100% 401(k) matching up to 4%, we pride ourselves in the ways we support our internal relationships.
We understand the need to be creative and flexible when it comes to telecommuting and other alternative work arrangements. This position is eligible for our hybrid remote work program which allows employees to work remotely two days a week. This position has flexibility in choosing which two days, in addition to Wednesday, will be worked in the Silver Spring, MD office.
This position manages the provisioning, access, and compliance of select EagleBank Systems and applications using an Identity and Access Management (IAM) system. Primary responsibility for the IAM Analyst would be to support operational initiatives associated with identity access and entitlements within EagleBank. The IAM Analyst will provide business analysis for IAM projects, operational support for the IAM Tools associated processes and support the IAM platform which includes, but is not limited, to analyzing user access roles, permissions, and profiles to establish user provisioning within all EagleBank applications, enable access Certifications/Reviews, manage the IAM automated lifecycle management and provisioning.
Emphasis is placed on accurate operational efficiency, least privilege access enablement and verification. This position is the point person for IAM issue escalation, IAM metrics reporting and demand management. The incumbent will be measured on how well he/she is able to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of the operations of the IAM services to the EagleBank business. This position is also responsible for leading and validating regular access and entitlement reviews using periodic access review campaigns.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with lines of business, system, and network administrators to develop and manage role-based access control groups for ensuring appropriate access to information systems, applications, and data.
- Analyzing user access roles, permissions and profiles to establish user provisioning within all EagleBank applications.
- Work closely with Application, System, and Network Engineers to solicit requirements for managing identities, reviewing existing rules and standards, and implementing best practices for user access management.
- Consult with Human Resources to ensure appropriate access profile and business role alignment.
- Ensuring the IAM processes are followed appropriately to manage, assign and provision user permissions.
- Perform day-to-day support activities to ensure operational excellence of the IAM platform including monitoring, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Follow IAM process for user account provisioning and de-provisioning within Active Directory and SaaS applications.
- Collaborate with IT Teams to establish and maintain user IDs, Roles, Permission sets across the Bank applications.
- Maintain and update documentation (process, procedure) related to IAM.
- Interact with other Information Security staff to identify and address potential concerns and necessary remediation connected to IAM.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience in the area of application systems support or administration, business analysis or software implementation.
- 3+ years’ experience in providing operational support of IAM tools for entitlement and access reviews.
- 2+ years’ prior experience using IAM tools to establish user access roles, permissions, and profiles or similar technical role
- Experienced in the installation, deployment, upgrade and overall support of Identity Access and Governance management tools like Sailpoint, Saviynt, OneIdentity, NetIQ, RSA Aveska, etc.
- Experience programming with Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD environment.
- Sufficient experience with Cloud Service Providers including Microsoft Azure and O365 environments.
- Familiar with the following:
- Identity Governance and Administration
- Active Directory and LDAP protocols
- Single Sign On & Federation using ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services)
- Multi-Factor authentication using Google Authenticator and RSA MFA
- Windows System Administration Certification
- Administration of any reputable IAM Tools Certifiction (e.g. Sailpoint, Saviynt, OneIdentity, NetIQ, RSA Aveska, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure Certification
Don't meet all the requirements? We encourage you to still apply if you think you are the right person to join our community. We are always interested connecting with people inspired by our mission and values. If you aren’t hired for this position, your resume will remain available for the next year and might be considered for future openings. Note: You can update your resume as often as needed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1179