Governance and Ethics Analyst
Job Location7830 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda, MD
Administers, collects, and analyzes key data to support decisioning for governance and ethics issues. Provides guidance on current and emerging Governance and Ethics issues.
- Maintains the “Financial Interest Master Log.”
- Creates, maintains, and analyzes several activity reports to ensure the Company operates within regulatory guidelines.
- Administers and reviews the Company’s quarterly conflict-of-interest process, aggregating collected data, analyzing results, and reporting on key findings.
- Manages director and officer regulatory process/questionnaire requirements.
- Coordinates insider trading processes, including communication of blackout periods, tracking of trading pre-clearances, and reporting.
- Supports the Board and various Board and management committees with, among other things, the collection, review, and reporting of governance related data.
- Monitors and reports on developments in corporate governance.
- Partners with the Legal team, Compliance, Audit, and Senior Management on matters related to ethics policies and procedures.
- Supports investigations into allegations of misconduct that violate the Business Conduct, Ethics, and Conflict of Interest Policy (the “Policy”) or the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (the “Code”).
- Works with the Legal team and department managers in conducting an initial evaluation of any requested exception(s) to the Policy or Code.
- Maintains and assists in developing a robust training curriculum to ensure employee education on key ethics topics.
- Monitors and reports on developments in corporate ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Data collection and analysis experience