Facilities Operations Associate
Job LocationSilver Spring, MD
The Corporate Services Facilities Associate will coordinate with Corporate Services Administrator to provide administrative support to the Corporate Services team with operational activities in maintenance and operations, accounting and finance, vendor oversight, equipment and supplies, occupancy services and proactively develop and maintain client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved. Must be able to accommodate and complete preventive, demand and infrastructure maintenance work orders as directed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support for facility service requests for the entire organization.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation and service excellence, making recommendations, conduct site inspections and assessments to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times, and the provision of a safe workplace.
- Demonstrates administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs.
- Ability to provide clear and concise details regarding building issues
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections at EagleBank locations with a high attention to detail to identify necessary repairs.
- Oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair and maintenance needs as required; closely monitor progress to ensure quality of work.
- Ensure building emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and vendor maintenance contracts.
- Inspect and provide direction, performance feedback and follow-up with bank vendors (i.e., supply, trade, janitorial service providers).
- Perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a safe and effective manner.
- Assist and ensure that the Business Continuity Plan for the Facilities department is accurate.
- Respond to requests for new furniture; obtain drawings and other specifications from vendors; coordinate delivery and instillation; Maintain off-site furniture inventory, furniture reconfigurations to include- user requirements; obtain furniture plan and quote from vendor; establish project date and oversee physical reconfiguration
- Responsible for coordinating all low-voltage requirements related to construction projects to include, security hardware and access level programming; data cabling; furniture installation, landscaping and artwork
- Other duties that may include but are not limited to mail and courier services, office supplies and equipment maintenance, landlord relations and management of building access passes, safety and security support.
- Coordinate office relocations to include- preparing/distributing move packets; create “from/to” list for IT; obtain quotes from movers; oversee physical move
- Responsible for key management
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- 3 to 5 years' of advanced proficiency in customer service experience and business operations
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
Preferred Certifications, Licenses or systems:
- FMP (Facilities Management Professional) Designation
- 2 years progressive experience in building trades including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, electrical, and equipment repairs.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Perform physical labor including climbing ladders, bending, kneeling, reaching, standing for long periods, carrying heavy items, tools and equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Working in physically restrictive spaces with limited lighting and headroom
- Possesses excellent interpersonal relationship skills, fostering important relationships with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal, written skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving ability and time management expertise.
- Understanding of the workings of third-party logistics
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize on most impactful activities.
- Customer service-oriented with a high energy level
- Critical thinking; situational awareness; good judgment and decision making.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships FIRST