Facilities Maintenance Associate
Job LocationSilver Spring, MD
Under general supervision, performs a variety of work in the general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, and equipment. The position is responsible for repairs, maintenance and related aspects of facilities management for all EagleBank locations. This position will have regular interaction with internal bank customers and vendors to efficiently coordinate and execute general facility repairs and other key activities. The role will prioritize, plan, schedule, and coordinate repair work. Must be able to accommodate and complete preventive, demand and infrastructure maintenance work orders as directed. Additionally, this role will coordinate with Corporate Services Administrator to provide administrative support to the Corporate Services team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support for facility service requests for the entire organization.
- Performs preventative maintenance timely and according to schedule.
- Performs maintenance, installation and timely repairs in carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drywall or painting operations.
- Reports all facility issues that are not immediately repairable to the Corporate Services Manager.
- Performs emergency cleaning
- Demonstrates administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs.
- Ability to provide clear and concise details regarding building issues
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections with a high attention to detail to identify necessary repairs.
- Oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair and maintenance needs as required; closely monitor progress to ensure quality of work.
- Ensure building emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and vendor maintenance contracts.
- Inspect and provide direction, performance feedback and follow-up with bank vendors (i.e., supply, trade, janitorial service providers) .
- Perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a safe and effective manner.
- Assist and ensure that the Business Continuity Plan for the Facilities department is accurate.
- Respond to requests for new furniture; obtain drawings and other specifications from vendors; coordinate delivery and instillation; Maintain off-site furniture inventory, furniture reconfigurations to include- user requirements; obtain furniture plan and quote from vendor; establish project date and oversee physical reconfiguration
- Responsible for completing all low-voltage requirements related to construction projects to include, security hardware and access level programming; data cabling; furniture installation, landscaping and artwork
- Coordinate office relocations to include- preparing/distributing move packets; create “from/to” list for IT; obtain quotes from movers; oversee physical move
- Responsible for key management
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 3 to 5 years of advanced proficiency in building trades including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, electrical, and equipment repairs.
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
Preferred Certifications, Licenses or systems::
- FMP (Facilities Management Professional) Designation