Did you know that EagleBank has been ranked 13th in the Washington Business Journal’s 2023 Corporate Diversity Index for midsize companies? This is a clear reflection of our commitment to diversity and inclusion initiatives as well the Bank's consistent focus on fostering an exceptional workplace culture.
We are a values driven organization putting Relationships FIRST. EagleBank (NASDAQ - EGBN) is focused on being Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted. By prioritizing meaningful connections with our customers, employees, and shareholders, we relentlessly deliver the most compelling, valuable service to our customers.
In our continuous effort to build a pipeline of top talent for our Operations Department, we invite you to apply for future openings. If you have experience in Digital Banking, Digital Channel, Wires, and/or ACH, please submit your resume and respond to our pre-screening questions.
EagleBank is committed to inclusion, equity, and respect. We celebrate diversity and intentionally seek out opportunities to learn from one another’s experience. We believe employees are essential to the building of relationships and we prioritize investing in employee growth and wellbeing. Employee involvement is fostered through resource groups, mentorship programs, community service, and scholarship opportunities for continued education. With features including maternity and parental leaves, wellness discounts, healthcare premium sharing, employer funding in your HSA account, and 100% 401(k) matching up to 4%, we pride ourselves in the ways we support our internal relationships.
We understand the need to be creative and flexible when it comes to telecommuting and other alternative work arrangements. Many positions are eligible for our hybrid remote work and will work in the Silver Spring, MD office four days per week following a 90-day training period which is 100% in office.
Requirements vary for specific positions and generally seek the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 5+ years of experience working in branch banking.
- 1 to 5+ years of ACH operations experience analyzing, researching, and resolving high risk transactions for ACH roles; and/or
- 1 to 5+ years of digital banking to include fraud mitigation, implementations and troubleshooting products such as online banking, ACH, Mobile and remote products, debit cards, positive pay etc. for Digital Banking roles ; and/or 1 to 4+ years of wire related or electronic bank operations experience for Wire roles.
- Core banking system experience.
- General working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, risk, or related field. (some more advanced positions require degrees).
- Experience with Fraud Analytics or Risk Mitigation.
- An Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) for ACH roles. (some more advanced positions require certifications).
- Understanding of ACH rules and regulations for ACH roles.
- Understanding of daily Reg E functions.
- Certified ScrumMaster preferred for digital banking roles. (some more advanced positions require certifications).
- Call center experience preferred.
- 2+ years of wire fraud investigations for wire roles.
- FIS products preferred.
Don't meet all the requirements? We encourage you to still apply if you think you are the right person to join our community. We are always interested connecting with people inspired by our mission and values. If you aren’t hired for this position, your resume will remain available for the next year and might be considered for future openings. Note: You can update your resume as often as needed.