Director of Treasury Management
We are a values driven organization putting Relationships FIRST. EagleBank is focused on being Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted. By prioritizing meaningful connections with our customers, employees, and shareholders, we relentlessly deliver the most compelling, valuable service to our community. EagleBank (NASDAQ - EGBN) was founded to meet the financial needs of local business owners in Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. With genuine connections, we provide custom financial solutions, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the community.
EagleBank is committed to being a workplace of inclusion, equity, respect, and acceptance. We celebrate diversity and intentionally seek out opportunities to learn from one another’s experience. We believe employees are essential to the building of relationships and we prioritize investing in employee growth and wellbeing. Throughout your EagleBank career, our commitment is to provide you with a variety of competitive benefits, recognition, training and development, and the knowledge that your contribution adds value to the company and our community. Employee involvement is fostered through resource groups, mentorship programs, community service, and scholarship opportunities for continued education. With features including wellness discounts, healthcare premium sharing, employer funding in your HSA account, and 100% 401(k) matching up to 4%, we pride ourselves in the ways we support our internal relationships.
We understand the need to be creative and flexible when it comes to telecommuting and other alternative work arrangements. This position is eligible for our hybrid remote work program which allows employees to work remotely two days a week. This position has flexibility in choosing which two days, in addition to Wednesday, will be worked in the Washington DC office.
The Director of Treasury Management manages the growth of Treasury Management product sales, calculation and tracking of monthly department goals, and management of department employees. Maintains strong knowledge of Treasury related products and services and Treasury related industry trends. Provides Treasury sales and service support for all sales staff throughout the bank. Oversees the relationship with third party Treasury related vendors. Attends sales meetings across the bank to ensure up to date Treasury related product knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Economics.
- Treasury Management product and service education/training.
- 8 years in a management and/or senior role in the banking industry with a track record of driving performance-based results.
- 5 years in Treasury Management.
- Previous management of a team or in leadership role.
- Understand market landscape, emerging trends and competitive insights.
- Thorough knowledge of banking regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, think on your feet, creatively solve problems and plan with limited direction.
- Detail-oriented with strong prioritizing and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced degree or Accredited Banking School graduate.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred.
Don't meet all the requirements? We encourage you to still apply if you think you are the right person to join our community. We are always interested connecting with people inspired by our mission and values. If you aren’t hired for this position, your resume will remain available for the next year and might be considered for future openings. Note: You can update your resume as often as needed.