Digital Channel Business Analyst
Job Location12200 Tech Road Suite 100, Silver Spring, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Working under minimum supervision, coordinates any Digital Channel system upgrades enhancements, process improvements, generates reports, issue resolution, and vendor relations for various customer impacting systems. Reviews work flows and processes to develop automation and/or process improvements. Collaborates with other departments on the development of new processes as well as on researching and resolving issues caused by system failures. Provides support and technical advisement to various area to the bank regarding operation system and processes. Assists with developing department procedures and guidelines.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and assists in testing and implementation for various system upgrades and enhancements for core digital channel systems and other ancillary products utilized within the division
- Provides technical support and consultation to users of core and operating systems.
- Supports in diagnosing system/program failures
- Provides technical support in analyzing system malfunctions and makes recommendations for corrective action
- Demonstrates and maintains subject matter expertise of Bank’s ancillary systems used
- Translates user requests into technical requirements and design
- Provides assistance in training staff as needed
- Participates on various project committees that impact the bank
- Maintains project documentation as needed
- This position is the liaison between various divisions of the Bank throughout the project cycle.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Associates degree in Business, Finance, MIS preferred or 4 additional years of related field or equivalent work experience
- 4 years experience in operations process improvement, consulting, and strategic business process modeling and quality management techniques
- 3 years Digital Channel technical experience required
- Project Management experience
Required Certifications, Licenses or systems needed :
- Core Banking system experience
Preferred Certifications, Licenses or systems:
- FIS Core Banking system preferred
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid knowledge of banking products including digital banking.
- General knowledge of MS Office; proficient in Word and Excel.
- Basic computer, smartphones, tablets, and operating systems, software and other technologies knowledge.
- Ability to enter information quickly and accurately while juggling other tasks