Digital Banking Specialist
We are a values driven organization putting Relationships FIRST. EagleBank (NASDAQ - EGBN) is focused on being Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted. By prioritizing meaningful connections with our customers, employees, and shareholders, we relentlessly deliver the most compelling, valuable service to our customers.
EagleBank is committed to inclusion, equity, and respect. We celebrate diversity and intentionally seek out opportunities to learn from one another’s experience. We believe employees are essential to the building of relationships and we prioritize investing in employee growth and wellbeing. Employee involvement is fostered through resource groups, mentorship programs, community service, and scholarship opportunities for continued education. With features including maternity and parental leaves, wellness discounts, healthcare premium sharing, employer funding in your HSA account, and 100% 401(k) matching up to 4%, we pride ourselves in the ways we support our internal relationships.
We understand the need to be creative and flexible when it comes to telecommuting and other alternative work arrangements. This position is eligible for our hybrid remote work and will work in the Silver Spring, MD office four days per week.
The Digital Banking Specialist is responsible for completing various activities such as setups, troubleshooting, research and day-to-day support of all Digital Channel products including, but not limited to, online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, remote deposit, ACH and ATM/VISA debit cards. The specialist is responsible for providing 2nd level support to our customers using our digital banking services. The specialist assesses digital banking needs to deliver a seamless service experience which strengthens customer relationships.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides accurate and efficient servicing, implementation and technical support of all Digital Banking products and ensures all new product implementations, internal and external questions are handled timely while consistently incorporating risk mitigation best practices.
- Detects, researches and resolves potential fraud transactions using tools provided.
- Liaise with customers and bank staff to ensure the implementation of services, training of end users, and promotion of the features and benefits of bank products and services are being effectively communicated.
- Provides phone and email support to internal and external customers resolving complex, in-depth issues often requiring lengthy calls or emails.
- Processes digital banking requests and applications, ensuring proper procedures are followed to minimize losses to the Bank and its customers, while maintaining our high quality service standards.
- Responds to and resolves calls escalated from the internal Customer Care Center.
- Maintains department files and records.
- Monitors daily reports for accuracy, ensure all work processed is in compliance with departmental procedures and take appropriate action where needed or escalates timely; pulls reports and performs manual clean-up of data.
- Provides Digital Banking support to EagleBank employees as they service customers Digital Banking needs, including hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Communicates with 3rd party vendors to set up customers or resolve their issues.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in branch banking.
- 3 years of customer service experience.
- Experience with a core banking system, FIS products preferred.
- General knowledge of banking products including digital banking
- General knowledge of MS Office; proficient in Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of computers, smartphones, tablets, operating systems, software and other technologies and ability to troubleshoot related issues.
- Ability to enter information quickly and accurately while juggling other tasks.
- Call center experience.
Don't meet all the requirements? We encourage you to still apply if you think you are the right person to join our community. We are always interested connecting with people inspired by our mission and values. If you aren’t hired for this position, your resume will remain available for the next year and might be considered for future openings. Note: You can update your resume as often as needed.