Digital Banking Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Location11900 Bournefield Way, Suite 150Silver Spring, Maryland
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Responsible for conducting quality assurance and audits and or testing, ensuring company standards are maintained and integrity is preserved. Verifies the accuracy of the data in order to provide confidence in the results. Ensures proper procedures are followed to minimize loss to the Bank, while maintaining quality service. Completes all daily, monthly, quarterly reports as needed in a timely manner.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ROLE:
This job is considered essential - meaning that employees in this role are required to work during normal business hours even when their normal worksite is unavailable for weather or other types of emergency. Performs all duties as outlined in the company’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan, which addresses emergency response, crisis/incident response, disaster recovery, and the recovery and resumption of critical business functions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for final Quality Control of all work processed ensuring all information and documentation is accurate, complete, and meets all regulatory and compliance rules and guidelines
- Communicates with Branch staff, other departments and management regarding Digital Banking system issues including repeat instances of incomplete or missing documentation .
- Ensures proper procedures are followed to minimize losses to the Bank and its customers, while maintaining quality service standards.
- Exercises independent decision making with reviewing anomalies in services, accounts or combinations of services and accounts and deciding next steps.
- Performs or Reviews the daily department reconciliations.
- Assists with completing research requests in a timely manner.
- Keeps abreast of all applicable banking and industry related laws and regulation relating to digital payments
- Perform quality control on all daily phone interactions ensuring all information and documentation is accurate, complete, and meets all regulatory and compliance rules and guidelines.
- Assist in researching records and provide documentation in response to audits, subpoenas/court orders/legal requests.
- Maintain files and records using Bank’s image solution system
- Ensure that the monthly dashboard is current and complete
- 3 years of experience in banking and/or branch operations
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Required Certifications, Licenses or systems needed:
- Knowledge and proficiency in core banking system experience; FIS/ Integrated Banking System (IBS) strongly preferred.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work swiftly and accurately
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of accurate data entry
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Must possess initiative and be a self-starter
- Well-developed clerical and customer service skills
- Good understanding of banking operations
- Ability to collect and organize information