Digital Banking Analyst
Job Location12200 Tech Road Suite 100, Silver Spring, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ROLE:
This job is considered essential - meaning that employees in this role are expected to work during normal business hours even when their normal worksite is unavailable for weather or other types of emergency. Performs all duties as outlined in the company’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan, which addresses emergency response, crisis/incident response, disaster recovery, and the recovery and resumption of critical business functions
This position analyzes business customer’s unique needs to determine how best to serve their digital banking needs. Implements and troubleshoots the most complex Digital Banking products including all related Corporate Cash Management surrounding products such as ACH, Positive Pay (checks, payee and ACH), Account Reconciliation, EDI Reporting, Lockbox, Remote Deposit, and Cash Concentration. The Analyst is expected to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Digital Banking products, services and systems including the intricacies of Corporate Cash Management products. Functions as one of the go-to people for digital banking knowledge in the bank, including knowledge of processes, systems, and policy and procedures.
.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides accurate and efficient servicing of all Digital Banking products to ensure all new product implementations, internal and external questions, are handled timely. Consistently provides excellent customer service and technical support to internal and external customers. Responds to clients requests in a timely manner and ensures follow-up is completed in accordance with established departmental guidelines.
- Trains end users of Digital Banking products, analyzes and troubleshoots any internal and external customer issue.
- Implements all Digital Banking services and products and maintains accurate product setup documents.
- Works closely with customer and third party vendors in the implementation of Digital Banking products to include testing of ACH file uploads, NACHA file format, file layouts and CSV file layouts.
- Ensures compliance with Federal and State regulations and all of EagleBank’s policies.
- Independently analyzes and determines how to set up a customer product based on individual needs and ability to apply knowledge of Digital Banking services, systems and products in the testing of new versions as well as making thoughtful recommendations/feedback to the vendors on product enhancements.
- Assists in development and maintenance of department policies and procedures.
- Responds to and resolves escalated corporate cash management product and other digital banking related calls received from internal Customer Care Center, branches, other internal departments and other Digital Banking employees.
- Coaches and supports staff; monitor critical tasks; first line support for Specialist III.
- Performs monthly customer billing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5 years of Digital Banking, and/or electronic banking experience including limited experience on implementing treasury/corporate cash management products.
- 5 years of customer service experience required
- Associates degree preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) and/or Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) preferred.
Required Certifications, Licenses or systems needed:
- Experience using a core banking system
Preferred Certifications, Licenses or systems:
- FIS Core Banking System strongly preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Subject matter expert (SME) for Digital Banking products, services and systems.
- Understanding of NACHA rules
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of all Digital Banking products and services offered by EagleBank.
- Problem solving ability and initiative.
- Understanding the technical aspects of Cash Management and Treasury products and services.
- Strong organizational and critical thinking
- effective time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Proficient in Word and Excel (including ability to create analytical spreadsheets, charts, and graphs).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customer initiatives with varying timelines and deadlines.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- QuickBooks and/or Direct Connect knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft Access is a plus