Digital Banking Analyst
Job LocationSilver Spring, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Through email and telephonic support, responsible for the implementation and support of Digital Banking products from origination of customer relationship to final implementations of products and services. Provides support for external Digital Banking clients and internal Digital Banking Sales Organization. Assist with all Digital Banking products and services, such as Online Banking, ACH, Positive Pay, Remote Deposit, EDI, FTP, and Mobile, among other offerings. Charged with gathering the required information directly from the customer to open all services and products and verifying the information provided for accuracy and any possible risks. Responds to clients requests in a timely manner and ensures follow-up is completed in accordance with established departmental guidelines.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently provides excellent customer service and technical support to internal and external customers.
- Trains end users on Digital Banking products, analyzes and troubleshoots internal and external customer issues.
- Implements all Digital Banking services and products and maintains accurate product setup documents.
- Working knowledge of all Digital Banking products and services offered by EagleBank.
- Liaise with customer and third party vendors in the implementation of Digital Banking to include testing of ACH file uploads, NACHA file format, file layouts and CSV file layouts.
- Proficient knowledge, understanding of all vendor enhancements.
- Independent decision making and ability to apply knowledge of Digital Banking services, systems and products.
- Assist in development and implementation of product enhancements.
- Assist in development and maintenance of department policies and procedures.
- Responds to and resolves escalated calls, complex issues received from the Customer Care Center.
- Coaches and supports staff; monitor critical tasks in the absence of a Manager.
- Performs all duties as outlined in the company’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan, which addresses emergency response, crisis/incident response, disaster recover, and the recovery and resumption of critical business functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of support Digital Banking, and/or electronic banking experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with FIS or other similar core and online banking systems.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) and/or Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) preferred.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and initiative.
- Knowledge of treasury products/cash management products and services.
- Quickbooks and/or Direct Connect knowledge a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Proficient in Word and Excel (including ability to create analytical spreadsheets, charts, and graphs). Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customer initiatives with varying timelines and deadlines. Understanding of NACHA preferred