Corporate Services/Reception Associate
Job Location11900 Bournefield Way, Suite 150, Silver Spring, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Provides support to team by assisting with facility service requests for the entire organization. Greets guests, clients, and EagleBank employees at the front desk in a professional and hospitable manner. Provide coverage to other corporate locations as needed. Complies with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements, and completes required training as warranted for the position.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles facility service requests for the entire organization while ensuring all requests are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Controls security access functions in the building lobby when checking in guests by verifying identification, issuing visitor passes and by observing and reporting any unusual or suspicious activity.
- Escorts vendors and guests to their throughout the assigned location.
- Receives, logs and secures all packages and deliveries and notifies staff of deliveries.
- Manages User Profiles in Worldwide Express Shipping.
- This role is often the first contact with customers, visitors and vendors. A professional, friendly appearance and demeanor and clean workspace is expected.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Required Education/Experience:
High School Diploma
2 years of receptionist or admin experience
Previous facilities experience strongly preferred
2 years of college preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- General working knowledge of MS Office; good knowledge of Outlook email
- Occasional local travel within our footprint in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia may be required