Commercial Deposit Assistant
Job Location7830 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Services high net worth and business clientele by working closely with Commercial Deposit Officer in evaluating client needs and offering solutions. Response to customer needs by evaluating account transactions. Maximizes cross-sell opportunities by addressing needs through conversational interactions and product knowledge. Work with CDO, to ensure timely account maintenance updates and product origination.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Builds one-on-one relationships with new and existing customers with new account origination and works with internal partners to provide accurate documentation i.e. signature cards and other forms of documentation needed and follows up to ensure accounts are opened timely.
- Collects and provides actionable information conveyed from customers to CDO and internal partners.
- Refers service requests (research, account closings, transfers, etc.) to appropriate internal partners.
- Communicates important Information to internal partners for proper handling of service needs of our external clients.
- May assist internal partners with the evaluation of account transactions to evaluate determine fraud or patterns indicative of additional product enhancement. base on customer’s concerns.
- Acts as a liaison between internal partners to ensure smooth communication and execution of client needs.
- Review new account/customer reports for coding and Householding accuracy.
- Review MR1756 with CDO for cross-sell opportunities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience as a customer service representative in financial institution
- Customer Service Platform experience within EagleBank
- IBS Deposit Origination
- General knowledge of MS Office
- General Understanding of Business Entity types
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Knowledge of BSA and federal compliance regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail