Commercial Deposit Assistant II
We are a values driven organization putting Relationships FIRST. EagleBank is focused on being Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted. By prioritizing meaningful connections with our customers, employees, and shareholders, we relentlessly deliver the most compelling, valuable service to our community. EagleBank (NASDAQ - EGBN) was founded to meet the financial needs of local business owners in Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. With genuine connections, we provide custom financial solutions, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the community.
EagleBank is committed to being a workplace of inclusion, equity, respect, and acceptance. We celebrate diversity and intentionally seek out opportunities to learn from one another’s experience. We believe employees are essential to the building of relationships and we prioritize investing in employee growth and wellbeing. Throughout your EagleBank career, our commitment is to provide you with a variety of competitive benefits, recognition, training and development, and the knowledge that your contribution adds value to the company and our community. Employee involvement is fostered through resource groups, mentorship programs, community service, and scholarship opportunities for continued education. With features including wellness discounts, healthcare premium sharing, employer funding in your HSA account, and 100% 401(k) matching up to 4%, we pride ourselves in the ways we support our internal relationships.
We understand the need to be creative and flexible when it comes to telecommuting and other alternative work arrangements. This position is eligible for our hybrid remote work program which allows employees to work remotely two days a week. This position has flexibility in choosing which two days, in addition to Wednesday, will be worked in the Tysons Corner, Virginia office.
The Commercial Deposit Assistant II services high net worth and business clientele by working closely with Director of CRE Commercial Deposits, Commercial Deposit Officers in evaluating client needs and offering solutions. Evaluates and performs relationship analysis to maintain customer satisfaction. Maximizes cross-sell opportunities by reviewing reports with Director of CRE Commercial Deposits, Commercial Deposit Officers (CDO) and Customers . Work independently with Relationship Managers, Executives, and Commercial Deposit Officers, to provide account maintenance and deposit origination. Provides relationship management in a customized and high-touch manner to our loan deposit driven clients to include relationships which are large and complex in nature, requiring a high level of personal attention and the utilization of a number of treasury and deposit-related services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 4 years of platform experience in Commercial Account Opening/Servicing/Closing in a financial institution.
- 3 years of customer service in Private Banking, Wealth Management or similar high-net-worth customer environment.
- Bank Core System experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient use of a banking Platform system including setting up complex accounts and performing account maintenance.
- Strong understanding of legal business documents and entities.
- Exhibits professionalism with internal and external customers.
- Advance Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Knowledge of BSA and federal compliance regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer Service Platform experience within EagleBank.
- Sales Experiece.
- Treasury Management product knowledge.
- IBS Core Banking System and Deposit Origination.
Don't meet all the requirements? We encourage you to still apply if you think you are the right person to join our community. We are always interested connecting with people inspired by our mission and values. If you aren’t hired for this position, your resume will remain available for the next year and might be considered for future openings. Note: You can update your resume as often as needed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1242