Commercial & Industrial (C&I) Team Leader
Manages and supervises the origination and maintenance of the Bank’s portfolio of commercial loans, with the overall objective of maintaining and increasing its profitability and asset quality; to develop new and existing business relationships. Monitors individual and team progress. Identifies and pursues leads in the community for additional bank business. Seeks opportunities to enhance processes and procedures. Provides leadership to Relationship Managers and their support teams.
- Consistently provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Evaluates underwritten loan requests and makes credit decisions within approval authority.
- Calls on prospects seeking opportunities to expand the Bank’s client base; calls on clients to expand existing business.
- Monitors existing loan portfolio to maintain a high-quality asset base.
- Oversees collection of past due loans.
- Provides support, leadership and coaching to direct reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient use of MS Office.
- Experience analyzing business financial statements and assessing the viability of business.
- Advanced knowledge of banking products and services.
- Understanding of accounting & finance.
- Sales, marketing, and presentation skills.
- Overall knowledge of C&I, Real Estate, ABL, SBA, and Credit/Special Assets.
- Leadership development.
- Market knowledge.
- Travel, as required.
- The ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- The ability to effectively manage others.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or twenty years of relevant experience required.
- At least ten (10) years of commercial banking/finance experience required.
- Leadership abilities or prior management experience required.
- Proven ability to achieve success in a corporate sales environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.