Job Location11900 Bournefield Way, Suite 150, Silver Spring, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Perform support in a predominantly windows environment, and assist other team with seamlessly integrate technology to fulfill the needs of the organization.. The candidate should be prepared to perform duties that would help navigate all cloud computing needs, including infrastructure design, maintenance, support and planning. In addition the candidate should have sufficient hands-on experience and intimate cloud computing knowledge of how best to customize applications for the various business units in a secure and efficient manner.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Proficient with administration and deployment of servers, workstations and services in Azure.
- Assist with migrating of on premise work loads to the cloud.
- Planning, designing and implement cloud-based applications.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices.
- Educating other team members on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problem.
- Working knowledge of APIs to integrate other network services, and integrate them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML as needed.
- Lead and develop best practices for cloud initiatives projects.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company achieve its goals.
- Log and track incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follow up with other support staff involved in the resolution process to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Communicate with other IT staff and end-users as required.
- Documents resolutions, assist with development of procedures relating to cloud initiatives and update other members of the team.
- Prioritize issues and escalate as required.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Azure certified. MCSE Cloud platform and Infrastructure Certification
- 5 years experience as a Cloud Engineer role or related position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Cloud security certification
Required Certifications, Licenses or systems needed :
- MCSE Cloud platform and Infrastructure Certification
Preferred Certifications, Licenses or systems:
- Citrix experience
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Strong System Administration knowledge.
- Strong Desktop Support knowledge.
- Strong Active Directory\Exchange Administration knowledge.
- Strong Citrix Management knowledge.
- Hardware/Software support knowledge.
- Strong Software Installations and configurations knowledge.
- Servers/Desktops/Printers/Scanners knowledge.
- Strong Remote Access Support services knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Office 2010.