C&I Relationship Manager
The C&I Relationship Manager, is independently responsible for the generation and management of a large and complex loan and deposit portfolio for new and existing C&I clients. Evaluates the client’s needs and aligns those requirements with the appropriate bank products and product partners; performs the initial vetting and structure of loan transactions, including the preparation of term sheets; directs the underwriting of loan transactions, including the analysis of financial statements, with support of a Portfolio Manager (PM) and the bank’s Credit Department; presentation of credit packages to the appropriate parties for approval; works with the Portfolio Administrator (PA) and/or outside counsel to prepare loan documents and close the loan transactions.
Our Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Team proudly serves the businesses of our local community. We offer competitive, Commercial Loans and Lines of Credit, Treasury Solutions, Acquisition Financing, Equipment Leasing, Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate, Small Business Lending, SBA, and Other Financing solutions. Our teams propose value add solutions that are creative and flexible to help small and middle market businesses’ goals become a reality.
The Lending Team is divided by region, with a Market Executive leading each of our teams. The core competency of the bank’s lenders runs to all types of businesses, including government contracting, non-profits, bond financing for schools and other organizations, healthcare, and professional service firms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or business required or 3 additional years of experience in commercial credit analysis and commercial underwriting.
- 5 years of portfolio management and real estate underwriting experience.
- 5 years of proven sales record in meeting or exceeding goals in commercial lending.
- Formal or in-house credit training; counts toward one year of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Complex credit analysis and decisioning skills.
- Ability to structure, price and manage complex and large portfolio transactions to achieve organizational goals.
- Broad knowledge of banking products and services.
- Supervision of a team or in a leadership role.
Don't meet all the requirements? We encourage you to still apply if you think you are the right person to join our community. We are always interested connecting with people inspired by our mission and values. If you aren’t hired for this position, your resume will remain available for the next year and might be considered for future openings. Note: You can update your resume as often as needed.