Business Application Analyst II
Job LocationSilver Spring, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Administers and supports several critical bank systems, including but are not limited to, Teller, Retail Branch Automation Platform and workflow system, Cold report and Imaging system, File Transfer systems and SharePoint Intranet site. Understands customer needs and provides end user support for the retail banking systems, core banking system, intranet and imaging system.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Branch Platform Automation system administrator who customizes the system to EagleBank’s banking processes, products, services and documents. Maintains system configuration, workflows and documents. Reviews system change requests, analyzes impact and options available and documents detailed software requirements and technical specifications for Branch Platform Automation system. Performs authoring changes to the Branch Platform Automation system (DO/SRM) for modifications or additions to GUI interface, workflow, products or services. Performs initial testing of functionality, works with users for acceptance testing and coordinates releases with data processing vendor. Provides software development support including responding to operational issues and testing. Review change documentation from data processing vendor for impact to our customized solution, evaluates impact and provides feedback to Retail Banking, modifies software and releases changes after testing.
- Provides application administration and end user support for all systems assigned and researches system functionality to troubleshoot issues and addresses questions on system workflows. Works with application vendor support staff, network vendor engineers and internal IT staff on application issues. Performs testing after network system changes or upgrades to operating systems. Administrator of the bank’s Microsoft SharePoint intranet site. Create sites on the intranet, modifies security rights, assist department site owners with customizations and update page content as requested by management. Modifies Teller system configurations to meet Retail Banking business needs. Documents detailed software requirements specifications from a technology perspective. Provides software development support including responding to operational issues and testing. Plans system upgrades including initial testing of functionality, working with users for acceptance testing and supporting the training department.
- System administrator for the bank’s imaging system including cold reports storage and document imaging. Creates new security groups, adds new report definitions, modifies system settings, evaluates change requests for impact to solution and adherence to policy and any other bank customizations. Subject matter expert on interfaces and data load elements to the imaging system.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- 5 years of Customer Service or Assistant Manager in bank branch, preferred
- 2 years of Software configuration, testing and support
- 2 years of Access Management analysis
- Associates degree in information management, computer science, business administration
- Microsoft SharePoint experience
Required Certifications, Licenses or systems needed:
- Required to obtain FIS Authoring and Configuration certification within 6 months of start date
Preferred Certifications, Licenses or systems:
- IBS Core Banking System- Platform and Teller functions
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.