Branch Service Manager
We are a values driven organization putting Relationships FIRST. EagleBank (NASDAQ - EGBN) is focused on being Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted. By prioritizing meaningful connections with our customers, employees, and shareholders, we relentlessly deliver the most compelling, valuable service to our customers.
EagleBank is committed to inclusion, equity, and respect. We celebrate diversity and intentionally seek out opportunities to learn from one another’s experience. We believe employees are essential to the building of relationships and we prioritize investing in employee growth and wellbeing. Employee involvement is fostered through resource groups, mentorship programs, community service, and scholarship opportunities for continued education. With features including maternity and parental leaves, wellness discounts, healthcare premium sharing, employer funding in your HSA account, and 100% 401(k) matching up to 4%, we pride ourselves in the ways we support our internal relationships.
The success of this position is reliant on face-to-face interaction and requires 100% on-site work.
The Branch Service Manager is responsible for daily operations of the branch and adherence to policies and procedures. Responsible for supporting in-branch sales activities and assists Branch Manager in ensuring Branch meets assigned goals. Assists in a variety of duties associated with overall sales and service efforts of the Branch including, establishing, retaining, and deepening relationships with new and existing clients. Supports Branch Manager in coaching other branch staff to achieve operational metrics and sales goals. Delivers exceptional service to internal and external clients and addresses customer service issues as needed. Maintains a strong working knowledge of Teller, CSR, BSM responsibilities and can function in role, when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of Platform/Account Maintenance.
- 1 year of Teller transaction experience.
- 2 years of supervisory/ leadership experience/equivalent EagleBank branch banking experience considered.
- Proficient use of Platform and Teller system; FIS Global/IBS application knowledge preferred.
- Exhibits professionalism with internal and external customers. Ability to speak with internal customers at all levels.
- Strong understanding of bank’s risk and liability related to supervisory functions performed such as overdrafts, funds availability,, wire origination and changes in account control.
- Advanced knowledge of deposit products and services. Familiarity with other business line products. Ability to pro-actively engage customers in product sales discussions.
- Knowledge of banking regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Don't meet all the requirements? We encourage you to still apply if you think you are the right person to join our community. We are always interested connecting with people inspired by our mission and values. If you aren’t hired for this position, your resume will remain available for the next year and might be considered for future openings. Note: You can update your resume as often as needed.