B2B Portfolio Manager
CategoryAccounting and Finance
Job Location8245 Boone Boulevard, Suite 820Vienna, Virginia
Manages the small business lending portfolio . Underwrites new loans and renewals/modifications , contacts customers about past due payments and resolves the delinquency, notifies customers and BRMs of upcoming maturities, and works with customers and Branch Relationship Managers (BRMs) to restructure workout loans. Pulls the loan pipeline report, loans approved not booked report, and the daily loan log and assures of accuracy of data entered.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Underwrites new and existing loans, this includes reviewing financials, researching the business, and structuring the deal and score it in the lending system.
- deals to Small Business Lending Team Leader once underwriting is completed. This includes discussing the business, strength and weakness of industry, and other items reviewed in the underwriting phase.
- Contacts customer to resolve past due loans, transfers to special assets when need arises.
- Responds to customer and BRM inquiries.
- Notifies customer and BRM the loan will mature soon. Works with customer and BRM to either have loan paid off or collect information needed to process modification or renewal.
- In the case of workout loans, works with customer and BRM to restructure loan in order to mitigate risk to the bank.
- Consistently provide excellent customer services to external and internal customers.
- Orders third party reports as needed.
- Verifies data accuracy in loan system.
- Prepares weekly loan pipeline report and loans approved not booked report.
- Serves as backup for department PA.
- May perform account research, extensions and change in terms as well as other credit administration duties.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field OR 2 years of commercial credit analysis experience or portfolio management
- 2 years of commercial lending administration experience
- Familiarity with commercial loan documentation.
- BakerHill B2B software
- Formal credit training
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.