B2B Portfolio Adminstrator III
Job Location8245 Boone Boulevard, Suite 820, Vienna, VA
The Portfolio Administrator III, independently acts as liaison between the lender and borrower to ensure a proficient loan transaction by reviewing and monitoring loan packages following the approval of a loan. Primary responsibilities include (i) requesting and reviewing borrower and loan due diligence items, (ii) ensuring all appropriate customer, loan due diligence documents, loan closing documents, and regular servicing documents are collected, reviewed, organized, and scanned to Vision Content as per established procedures, (iii) maintaining a strong working relationship with bank personnel and Small Business Lending customers and, (iv) assisting bank personnel and Small Business Lending customers with products and services offered through the Small Business Lending department, (v) provide guidance and support to junior Portfolio Administrators, (vi) coordinate error resolution efforts with Loan Servicing department for identified accounts, (vii) identify bottlenecks and process improvement opportunities for discussion with department manager, (viii) participate in process development and modification discussions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently provide excellent customer services to external and internal customers. Provides internal and external customer support via email, telephone or in person meetings.
- Review loan package approvals (new loans, extension, modifications) to determine due diligence items required.
- Collects required due diligence materials for new loans, extensions, and modifications including, as needed, the ordering of title searches, property surveys, flood determinations, proof of required insurance, UCC searches, certificates of status, payoffs, tax service contracts, and all other searches and/or items which are necessary or appropriate to consummate the loan transaction.
- Collects required borrower information including organizational materials and Beneficial Ownership Certification.
- Serve as a point of contact to address questions and/or concerns during loan processing, documentation, and closing process.
- Drafts loan closing documents using LaserPro software. Updates loan closing documents after final review to address any identified deficiencies.
- Review loan closing documents prepared by junior Portfolio Administors and/or bank counsel for accuracy and completeness. Provide guidance on error correction.
- Prepares loan files for funding, creates loan folder in Vision Content, and generates input sheets and cover sheets to upload to loan servicing department and funding department.
- Update and submit documents to the Vault utilizing approved vault log.
- Actively participate in the review and monitoring of past due loan accounts and loans coming due for maturity.
- Review and address exception report to ensure loan files are in compliance. Aid in the collection of regular and critical exceptions to maintain loan exceptions to as minimal a level as possible.
- Process loan transfers, loan payments, change of addresses, information request, and address questions and/or requests from bank personnel and from existing Small Business Lending customers in a timely manner.
- Update and revise loan related activity reports.
- Coordinate error resolution with Loan Servicing for identified account deficiencies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of commercial lending and/or commercial documentation experience
- 3 years in a similar role
- Commercial loan documentation experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- BakerHill B2B software