Treasury Management Officer
Responsible for selling, promoting, recommending and assisting with the training, implementation, operation and support of Treasury Management related products and services to the Bank's Commercial clients. Products/services under the Treasury Management umbrella include but are not limited to: Lockbox, ACH Origination, Remote Deposit Capture, Fraud Prevention Services, Cash Concentration, Bill Pay, Merchant Services, Reconciliation Services, Sweeps, Business Online Payroll, Vault and Corporate Credit Card Services. Creates proposals, prepares presentations to clients, and provides technical support during the implementation process. Attends sales meetings, reviews portfolios, visits internal customers to provide consultation and training on TM products. Meets all bank TM product and service goals.
- Calls on existing and prospective Commercial customers at the request of Relationship Managers to develop new TM business, provides sales support to all areas of the bank to promote, sell & support sophisticated bank treasury needs.
- Collaborates with Treasury Implementations to ensure smooth on-boarding of new customers and services.
- Creates proposals and analysis proformas to outline appropriate TM products and services after analyzing client cash flow and financial needs.
- Presents proposals to client with other bank representatives (CDO, Relationship Manager, branch sales, etc.) to explain services offered and benefits to client.
- Ensures proper servicing of existing TM accounts.
- Proactively attends sales meetings, reviews portfolios, visits internal customers to provide consultation on TM products and services.
- Ensures that other Bank Officers are aware of the bank's TM activities and programs.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Working knowledge of MS Office: proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Solid knowledge of treasury products.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities while meeting deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Travel, as required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- A 4-year college degree in an applicable field required.
- High level of Treasury Management product knowledge and sales training required.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience with proven sales ability required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.