Provides support to the Corporate Services Manager and team(s) reporting to the Corporate Services Manager by handling facility service requests for the entire organization while ensuring all requests are completed accurately and in a timely manner. The Corporate Services Administrator will also provide administrative support to the Senior Operations and serve as additional support to the Security Officer.
- Provide support for facility service requests for the entire organization.
- Coordinate and serve as a liaison between employees, outside contractors and multiple vendors that provide services and supplies for the Bank which includes copiers, printers, ATM's, office supplies and bank supplies.
- Responsible for reviewing and processing facilities related invoices below $10,000.
- Maintain an accurate schedule of lease agreements on copiers, contracts, phone and courier schedules; ensure all lease agreements are updated in the Bank’s risk management database system.
- Assist and ensure that the Business Continuity Plan for the Facilities department is accurate.
- Provide back-up support to the Deposit Operations Manager in submitting the monthly reports to the Federal Reserve.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Thorough knowledge of banking laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of lease agreements for products helpful.
- The ability to display discretion when handling sensitive and confidential matters.
- Familiar with commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within banking.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Local travel as required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- A 2-year degree required.
- At least five (5) years of banking operations and administrative experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 738