Loan Servicing Specialist
Prepares and processes payments notarizes release of collateral on paid loans and forwards to appropriate parties. Cancels UCC and Tax Service Contracts on paid off loans. Prepares, processes and scans all loan payments. Researches old unreleased paid off loans. Scans all documents into Vision Content as created or received by the Department. Files all possessory collateral and key original documents into safekeeping under dual control. Retrieves and forwards Lereta Inadequate Description to other team members to act upon. Retrieves Tax Delinquency reports from Lereta to appropriate Lenders and Portfolio Administrator and follows up with establishing appropriate exception tracking.
- Prepare, notarize and mail releases to appropriate parties and cancels UCC filings &Tax Service Contracts, as needed.
- Prepare, process and scan all loan payments received by the Department.
- Scan loan documents in Vision Content as created by the Department or as received.
- File possessory collateral and key original documents in vault (notes, guarantee agreements, car titles, etc.) sent from other lines of business.
- Research prior unreleased paid off loans.
- Retrieve Inadequate Description Report from Lereta to distribute to various other team members for them to correct.
- Retrieve Tax Delinquency Reports from Lereta to distribute to the appropriate lines of business. Establishes the appropriate exceptions onto Vision Content for tracking purposes.
- Handle customer inquiries and research, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills, be detailed oriented with a commitment to a high level of data integrity and accuracy.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with others inside and/or outside the organization. Communicate effectively on routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining essential information which may require some discussion.
- Must be detail-oriented with a commitment to a high-level of data integrity and accuracy.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively and handle a large volume of work while maintaining accuracy and time sensitivity.
- Must be able to work effectively in a cohesive team, and perform independently.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in loan servicing, commercial lending, or loan documentation required.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office required; higher proficiency levels in MS Word and MS Excel preferred.
- Experience with loan banking systems required; IBS preferred.
- Experience with imaging systems required; Vision Content preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 661