Loan Servicing Administrator
Process incoming wire payments/payoffs. Process Residential loans held for sale payoffs. Issue checks to refund payment overages to the borrowers. Process Participation loan payments. Process the monthly fee payment for Lines of Credit (LOC). Process/mail loan payment statements and notices. Provide information for credit reference or Audit confirmation.
- Process incoming wire payments.
- Process payments for Residential loan held for sale payoffs.
- Process/mail loan payment statements and notices.
- Process Participation loan payment wire transfer.
- Process monthly Line of Credit administration fee.
- Issue customer refund checks from payoff overages.
- Provide information for credit reference and audit confirmation.
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, primarily MS Word and MS Excel.
- Understanding of loan servicing functions, including loan payoffs, wire payments, Credit Bureau disputes, participation loans, etc.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with others inside and/or outside the organization. Communicate effectively on routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining essential information which may require some discussion.
- Must be detail-oriented with a commitment to a high-level of data integrity and accuracy.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively and handle a large volume of work while maintaining accuracy and time sensitivity.
- Must be able to work effectively in a cohesive team, and perform independently.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one (1) year of CSR/Teller, Loan Processing, Home Equity, or Line of Credit or related experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 730