Human Resources Manager
Responsible for the overall development and implementation of company-wide recruiting, employee relations, retention and engagement strategic plans. Oversees development and coordination of policies, programs and initiatives in areas of concentration. Maintains strong focus on relationship management, consultation, and streamlining processes and gaining efficiencies and compliance with applicable regulations. Works closely with leaders at all levels including executive management.
- Handles complex Employee Relations matters while ensuring consistent and fair practices and complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for effective performance management program; strengthening communication and accountability for results.
- Oversees the Bank's strategic recruitment and selection process ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Coordinates equal opportunity programs.
- Ensures compliance with HR policies and procedures by keeping management informed regarding current State and Federal Laws, thus reducing risk to the Bank.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports on bank-wide recruiting efforts, performance improvement plans and turnover. Works closely with division and department managers to identify and develop solutions to specific employee relations, recruitment, engagement and retention issues.
- Oversees and monitors the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Develops, effectively monitors and manages budget for areas of responsibility to ensure optimal financial performance in a cost-effective manner.
- Tactfully manages relationships in order to achieve project or program goals and/or outcomes.
- Knowledge of Human Resource policies, laws, procedures and practices.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to provide positive and constructive feedback at all organizational levels.
- Strong knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking systems; knowledge in ADP and SilkRoad preferred.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Local travel, as required.
- Ability to lift up to 10-lbs
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage others.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required. An advanced degree or professional certification (PHR/SPHR) preferred. Or, the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in employment law, employee relations, recruiting, and negotiation required.
- At least five (5) years of management experience required.
- Previous experience in the banking and/or financial services industries strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 647