Provides consistent, quality service to customers while handling their transactions in a prompt and efficient manner. Assists customers with financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments. Ensures confidentiality of customer information. Identifies and refer sales opportunities to the platform. Oversees the daily settlement of the branch, including the ATM. Assists with account maintenance and other customer service related inquiries. Complies with policies, procedures, rules and regulations, and complete training requirements as warranted for the position.
- Consistently provide excellent customer services to external and internal customers.
- Receive and accurately process deposits, withdrawals, and other financial related transactions (loan payments, prepare and sell cashier’s checks, travelers checks, etc.) to customers.
- Accurately balance cash drawer and transactions daily while keeping cash and other losses to a minimum.
- Answer basic questions regarding EagleBank products and services. Responsible for recognizing and referring sales opportunities.
- Follow all policies and procedures as they pertain to the performance of the position (Teller Manual, Security, BSA, etc.).
- Assist with duties performed under dual control, customer inquiries and research, check orders, etc.
- Ensures the branch has enough cash to operate efficiently.
- Prepares the monthly audit package.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of banking products and services.
- Strong math and computer skills.
- General working knowledge of MS Office.
- Hand-eye coordination is required for using keyboard to enter transaction information.
- Ability to lift boxes of coins weighing up to 15 pounds.
- Flexibility in schedule is required.
- Travel may be required.
- Excellent oral and written communication when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two (2) years of teller experience required.
- At least three (3) years of supervisory experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 671