Provides support to the Corporate Services Manager and team(s) reporting to the Corporate Services Manager by handling facility service requests for the entire organization while ensuring all requests are completed accurately and in a timely manner. The Corporate Services Administrator will also serve as additional support to the Security Officer.
ESSENTIAL job functions:
- Provide support for facility service requests for the entire organization.
- Coordinate and serve as a liaison between employees, outside contractors and multiple vendors that provide services and supplies for the Bank which includes copiers, printers, ATM's, office supplies and bank supplies
- Responsible for reviewing and processing facilities related invoices below $10,000.
- Maintain an accurate schedule of lease agreements on copiers, contracts, phone and courier schedules; ensure all lease agreements are updated in the Bank’s risk management database system.
- Assist and ensure that the Business Continuity Plan for the Facilities department is accurate.
- Respond to requests for new furniture; obtain drawings and other specifications from vendors; coordinate delivery and instillation; Maintain off-site furniture inventory, furniture reconfigurations to include- user requirements; obtain furniture plan and quote from vendor; establish project date and oversee physical reconfiguration
- Responsible for completing all low-voltage requirements related to construction projects to include, security hardware and access level programming; data cabling; furniture installation, plantscaping and artwork
- Coordinate office relocations to include- preparing/distributing move packets; create “from/to” list for IT; obtain quotes from movers; oversee physical move
- Responsible for key management
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent work experience or five years of experience in a Bank operations role.
- Administrative experience.
- Knowledge of security system operation to include access level designations, auditing and reporting usage activity to user depts.;
- FMP designation preferred
- CAFM software proficiency
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of banking laws and regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of lease agreements is preferred.
- The ability to display discretion when handling sensitive and confidential matters.
- Familiar with commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within banking.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 768