Escrow Services Administrator
Descripción del trabajo
Provides sales, service and execution support for new and prospective EB-5, DESA, DACA/BACA and Escrow Account client relationships. Participates in meetings and/or conference calls with clients, client’s attorney, bank’s counsel and members of the bank’s management team to assist in negotiating the terms of the new EB-5/Escrow relationships and to ensure that legal agreements are in alignment with the bank’s risk management framework. Interaction with other departments to consolidate need and knowledge for EMSG decision making process. Performs compliance review on all potential EB-5 investors. Handles day-to-day administrative tasks, such as daily transaction activity review, account openings, disbursement requests, wire transfers and other escrow deposit related activities. Maintains a developed knowledge of bank products and services in order to aide in identifying customer’s needs and to provide solutions. Provides customer service to external and internal customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to external and internal customers.
- Works closely with Manager and attorneys to prepare, review and edit agreements.
- Participates on phone calls and/or face to face meetings with prospective and existing clients.
- Open accounts, process disbursement requests, wire transfers and other escrow deposit related tasks.
- Interact with all operational areas of the Bank to implement special handling requirements specific to each deal such as rate exceptions, fee calculations, and 1099 reporting, etc.
- Create and maintain investor spreadsheets to track and allocate investment wires.
- Problem resolutions for internal and external clients
- Advanced knowledge of banking products and services.
- Knowledge of banking regulations, policies, procedures and escrow account administration.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 3 years of branch banking experience.
- 1 year Escrow Account administration preferred.
Al corriente: 10/24/2018
Estado del trabajo: Full Time
Referencia laboral #: 761