Digital Banking Specialist
Provides accurate and efficient servicing of all Digital Channel products and to ensure all new product implementations, internal and external questions are handled timely. Implementation of Digital Channel products including, but not limited to, online banking, mobile banking, remote deposit, and ATM/VISA debit cards.
- Consistently provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide technical support to customers as it relates to products, services and industry practices: including risk mitigation best practices. Respond to and resolve email inquires from internal and external customers.
- Liaise with customers and bank staff to ensure the implementation of services, training of end users, and promotion of the features and benefits of bank products and services are being effectively communicated.
- Respond to and resolves escalated calls received from internal Customer Care Center and branches.
- Perform ATM Settlement and daily and monthly settlement of GL accounts.
- Process card holder disputes and claims received daily and ensure that claims are processed within Regulation E guidelines, including timely processing of provisional credits and customer notifications.
- Maintain department files and records.
- Monitor daily reports for accuracy, ensure all work processed is in compliance of departmental procedures and take appropriate action where needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of banking products, including electronic banking.
- Basic computer, telephone, and general office equipment skills.
- General knowledge of MS Office; proficient in Word and Excel.
- The ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to travel, as required.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two (2) years of experience in branch banking or financial operations required.
- At least two (2) years of customer service experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 663