Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Portfolio Administrator - Bethesda
Acts as liaison for lender and borrower to ensure a proficient loan transaction by reviewing and monitoring loan packages following the approval of a loan. Requests and reviews borrower information to ensure necessary requirements are met prior to submitting loan package for loan documentation and loan closing. Reviews final documents to ensure compliance with loan approval. Coordinates the closing of the loan with internal and external customers. Initiates and oversees funding process, from preparing the electronic loan file to proper booking of the loan. Addresses internal and external customer questions/request regarding accounts in a timely manner.
- Reviews loan package approval (new loans, extensions, modifications) prior to submitting for loan documentation.
- Requests and reviews borrower information to ensure necessary requirements are met prior to submitting loan package for loan documentation and loan closing.
- Serves as a point of contact for borrower to address questions or concerns during loan documentation process.
- Reviews final loan documents to ensure that they are in compliance with the loan approval and to ensure that all fees are disclosed prior to closing.
- Coordinates the closing of the loan which may include ordering environmental assessments, title work, surveys, flood determinations, tax service contracts, obtains insurance, payoff amounts and UCC searches.
- Prepares loan file for funding, generates input sheets to send to funding and loan servicing, and generates cover sheets to build an electronic loan file.
- Updates and submits documents to the vault using the vault log. Scans documents for loans that have already closed in order to complete loan files.
- Reviews and monitors past due and coming due to ensure maturing loans are processed and loan payments are collected in a timely manner.
- Reviews and addresses exception report to ensure loan files are in compliance.
- Processes transfers, payments, and address questions/requests from customers at various times of the day in a timely manner.
- Review and process overdrafts prior to overdraft cutoff time.
- Updates and revises loan related reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of MS Office. Proficient in Word and Excel.
- The ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- May require some travel.
- Excellent oral communication when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external customers.
- The ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and adapt to change in the work environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates degree in a related field preferred.
- At least two (2) years of administrative experience required.
- Financial institution experience highly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 767