Branch Service Manager
Job Location7735 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 100, Bethesda, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Responsible for daily operations of the branch and adherence to policies and procedures. Responsible for supporting in-branch sales activities and assists Branch Manager in ensuring Branch meets assigned goals. Assists in a variety of duties associated with overall sales and service efforts of the Branch including, establishing, retaining, and deepening relationships with new and existing clients. Supports Branch Manager in coaching other branch staff to achieve operational metrics and sales goals. Delivers exceptional service to internal and external clients and addresses customer service issues as needed. Maintains a strong working knowledge of Teller, CSR, BSM responsibilities and can function in role, when needed
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the smooth operation of the branch platform and teller line to ensure service quality, accuracy, efficiency and risk management.
- Ensures branch compliance with all policies, procedures and complies with applicable regulations, particularly as they pertain to audit, security, compliance and internal controls. Ensures that monthly branch audits are completed accurately.
- Responsible for branch vault and cash supply, when applicable. Prepares, receives, and processes cash shipment per procedures, ensuring adequate currency supplies at all times
- Ensures proper completion of CTRs, balancing of the ATM, Night Drops deposits and balancing TCR as applicable.
- Maintain accurate branch teller difference record within the established guidelines.
- Ensure branch is open on time and ready to conduct business each business day. Delegate various operations duties to branch staff while maintaining overall administrative responsibility
- Assists BM in organizing branch work schedules for platform and teller line to maintain adequate coverage during business hours. Assist at other branches when necessary and participate on Saturday rotations.
- Supervises the training of new staff including product knowledge, operations and sales/referral strategies
- Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing teller transactions, opening, and maintenance of accounts. Oversee the lobby to reduce customer wait time and provide support to staff.
- Promptly responds to complaints, questions, and or concerns to resolve customer servicing issues.
- Responsible for contributing to assigned branch cross-sell and product sales through calling efforts and other sales programs.
- Assists BRM/BM in providing quarterly coaching to staff, performance feedback, and at times assists with completion performance reviews as scheduled.
- Assists BRM/BM in conducting regular branch meetings for operational, security, sales, service, product mastery and other topics as necessary.
- Fill in for the Branch Manager in their absence.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of Platform/Account Maintenance
- 1 year of Teller transaction experience
- 2 years of supervisory/ leadership experience/equivalent EagleBank branch banking experience considered
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient use of Platform and Teller system; FIS Global/IBS application knowledge preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Exhibits professionalism with internal and external customers. Ability to speak with internal customers at all levels.
- Strong understanding of bank’s risk and liability related to supervisory functions performed such as overdrafts, funds availability,, wire origination and changes in account control.
- Advanced knowledge of deposit products and services. Familiarity with other business line products. Ability to pro-actively engage customers in product sales discussions.
- Knowledge of banking regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products