ACH Origination Specialist
Job Location12200 Tech Road Suite 100, Silver Spring, MD
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
The ACH Origination Specialist will provide processing and operational support for our ACH Origination flow. The ACH Origination Specialist will be responsible and accountable for the effective resolution of all ACH Origination issues and new set-ups; serve as a main point of contact for all ACH Origination problem resolution; acts as the operational expert for ACH Originated Files; respond and resolve ACH Origination File issues of the highest complexity and ensure they are resolved in an efficient and timely manner, and respond timely to File Maintenance requests in accordance with established procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform ACH Origination File Maintenance (Deletions/Cancellations/Reversals/LOIs)
- Manage/analyze ACH Suspended Files and work directly with lending and branch staff to seek exposure approvals prior to resetting files
- Establish himself/herself over time as the subject matter expert on ACH Origination
- Research and resolve the highest level escalated ACH Origination issues
- Respond and performs timely to customer ACH Origination file inquiries
- Work directly with Digital Banking on the implementation of new ACH origination set-ups and maintain complete and accurate documentation/log of all new set-up requests
- Maintain ACH Risk Assessment Renewals process and Past Due Reports
- Maintain the Over-limit/Exposure Log
- Process ACH Unauthorized Returns billings first of every month
- Maintain/Balance internal prefunding corporate account daily/monthly
- Delivers superior support to stakeholders
- Support other ACH operational-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 years of bank operations experience.